Lockey 2210 Series Keyless Deadbolt Mechanical Lock- 2210
Lockey's Mechanical Keyless Combination Deadbolt is designed to meet your ever-changing security needs. It is available in single or double keypad combinations and nine color finishes. Single combination models have a keypad and knob on the exterior, and the interior side allows free passage with a thumb turn, while the double combination requires a user code for both sides to gain entry. The Mechanical Keyless Combination Deadbolt has a 14-button keypad, a knob lever, and a deadbolt. It features a customizable code with thousands of possible combinations that is easy to update. The Mechanical Keyless Combination Deadbolt is weather-resistant and suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Keyless Mechanical Deadbolt Lock
- Knob Handles On Exterior and Interior Thumb Turn
- Adjustable Deadbolt Basket
- Adjustable Handing
- Easy To Change Code With Thousands of Options
- Weather Resistant
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Dimensions: 5 5/8" H x 1 5/8" W x 1 5/8" D
- Trim Plate Dimensions: 6 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1 1/8" to 2"
- Deadbolt Size: Adjustable
- Available Colors: Antique Brass, Bright Brass, Bright Chrome, Jet Black, Marine Grade, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Chrome, Satin Nickel, White
- Keypad: Single Combination, Double Combination
- Material: Zinc-Plated Steel